- Provides Enhanced Features for Data Acquisition or Multi-zone PID Control Applications
- Supports up to 16 Modular Controller Series Modules
- Stores Module Configuration Information and Automatically Reprograms Replaced Modules
- Protocol Conversion Feature Converts up to 15 Protocols Simultaneously
- Extensive Built-In Driver List Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs and SCADA Systems
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port
- 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Independent Serial Ports Provide Virtually Unlimited Integration Methods
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations (See literature for class and division details)
- CompactFlash® Slot Allows Process Data to be Logged Directly to CSV Files
- Up To 640 x 480 Virtual HMI Offers Built-in PC-based SCADA Functionality
- Webserver Provides Worldwide Access to Data Logs and Virtual HMI
- Alarm Notifications can be sent via Email or Text Messages
The CSMSTRGT is programmed with Crimson® 2.0 software for Windows® 2000 or later platforms. The software is an easy to use, graphical interface which provides a means of communication configuration, as well as commissioning and calibration of new systems.
POWER: 24 VDC ± 10%
400 mA min. (1 module)
3.5 Amps max. (16 modules + Expansion Card)
Must use NEC Class 2 or Limited Power Source (LPS) rated power supply
STS – Status LED indicates condition of master.
TX/RX – Transmit/Receive LEDs show serial activity.
Ethernet – Link and activity LEDs.
CF – CompactFlash LED indicates card status and read/write activity
On-board User Memory: 4 Mbytes of non-volatile Flash memory.
CSMSTRGT: 8 Mbytes
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °C
Storage Temperature Range: -30 to +70 °C
Operating and Storage Humidity: 80% max relative humidity,
non-condensing, from 0 to 50 °C
Vibration to IEC 68-2-6: Operational 10 to 150 Hz, 1 g.
Shock to IEC 68-2-27: Operational 25 g.
Altitude: Up to 2000 meters
CONSTRUCTION: Case body is burgundy high impact plastic and
stainless steel. For indoor use only. Installation Category II, Pollution
POWER CONNECTION: Removable wire clamp screw terminal block.
Wire Gage Capacity: 24 AWG to 12 AWG
Torque: 4.45 to 5.34 in/lb (0.5 to 0.6 N-m)
MOUNTING: Snaps onto standard DIN style top hat (T) profile
mounting rails according to EN50022 -35 x 7.5 and -35 x 15
WEIGHT: 15.1 oz (456.4 g)