The Model CSMSTRZR is a communications and control platform designed for use with Modular Controller Series slave modules. It uses a proprietary high speed serial protocol to communicate, via backplane connection, with up to 16 slave modules. Through the same connection, the Master also provides power to the modules.
- Provides Enhanced Features for Data Acquisition or Multi-zone PID Control Applications
- 24 VDC Power
- +250 communications drivers
- Supports up to 16 Modular Controller Series Modules
- Stores Module Configuration Information and Automatically Reprograms Replaced Modules
- Protocol Conversion Feature Converts up to 15 Protocols Simultaneously
- Extensive Built-in Driver List Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs, and SCADA Systems
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port
- 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Independent Serial Ports Provide Virtually Unlimited Integration Methods
- CompactFlash ® Slot Allows Process Data to be Logged Directly to CSV Files
- Up To 1280 x 720 Virtual HMI Offers Built-in PC-based SCADA Functionality
- Webserver Provides Worldwide Access To Data Logs And Virtual HMI
- Alarm Notifications can be sent via Email or Text Messages
- Syncs Data Logs to FTP Servers and Microsoft SQL Server®
- USB Host Port to Move Files To and From CompactFlash Card Without a PC
When powered up, the CSMSTRZR automatically identifies and addresses connected slave modules. By storing the configuration information of all of the modules, the CSMSTRZR is able to automatically configure modules if they are replaced.
The CSMSTRZR leverages over 250 communications drivers via three independent serial ports and an Ethernet port, to connect and collect data from virtually any PLC, drive, bar code scanner, etc.
The CSMSTRZR built-in data-logger will log tags at user-programmable rates, and automatically time/date stamp them. The information is stored in open CSV file format, allowing you to access them with virtually any application. The Master can synchronize the log files with any FTP server and/or Microsoft’s SQL Server for further analysis. An onboard CompactFlash slot provides storage for the Master’s built-in data logger.
The Master extends production monitoring to remote personnel by providing email and text alerts, and its built-in webserver allows information to be monitored via any networked PC or smart-phone. If enabled, remote personnel
can take partial or full control of the system remotely, allowing a maintenance person to effect changes without a site visit.
The design of the Modular Controller Series high density packaging and DIN rail mounting saves time and panel space. The controller snaps easily onto standard top hat (T) profile DIN rail
The CSMSTRZR is programmed with Crimson 3.0 software for Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later platforms. The software is an easy to use, graphical interface which allows the configuration of communications, logging, and stunning visual displays through simple drag and drop steps.