CUB4I020 Product Manual
- LCD, RED BACKLIGHTING
- FOUR SELECTABLE D.C. RANGES
0 to 199.9 µA, 1.999 mA, 19.99 mA, 199.9 mA (CUB4I)
- BUILT-IN SCALING PROVIDED
- AUTO ZEROING CIRCUIT
- SELECTABLE DECIMAL POINTS
- WIRE CONNECTIONS MADE VIA SCREW CLAMP TYPE TERMINALS
- FITS DIN STANDARD CUT-OUT 2.68″ (68 mm) x 1.30″ (33 mm)
- NEMA 4X/IP65 SEALED FRONT PANEL BEZEL
- 9 TO 28 VDC POWERED
- 39 mm x 75 mm
DISPLAY: 3½-digit (-1999 to 1999), 0.6″ (15.2 mm) high digits. Minus (-) sign is displayed when voltage or current is negative.
DECIMAL POINTS: DIP switch selectable decimal points allow the display
to be read in tenths, hundredths or thousandths.
Backlight Versions: 9 to 28 VDC @ 35 mA typ., 50 mA max. Above 26 VDC, derate operating temperature to 50°C.
READING RATE: 2.5 readings per second
RESPONSE TIME: 1.5 seconds to settle for a step change
NORMAL MODE REJECTION: 60 dB 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 60°C (above 50°C, derate backlight operating voltage to 26 VDC maximum).
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 85% max relative humidity (noncondensing) from 0 to 60°C.
- Vibration to IEC 68-2-6: Operational 5-500 Hz, 5 g
- Shock to IEC 68-2-27: Operational 30 g
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters.
CONSTRUCTION: High impact plastic case with clear viewing window. (Panel gasket and mounting clip included.) This unit is rated for NEMA 4X/ IP65 indoor use. Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2
WEIGHT: 3.3 oz. (93.5 g)
The CUB4 Volt and Current Meters are designed and manufactured using the latest technology for a high quality, compact, affordable instrument for use in industrial environments. Each unit has a 3½-digit LCD display with 0.6 inch (15.2 mm) high digits and a DIP switch selectable decimal point. The displays are available in positive image reflective (black digits, reflective background) or negative image transmissive (illuminated digits, dark background) with red or yellow/green backlighting.
The units are constructed of a lightweight, high impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. The sealed front panel meets NEMA 4X/IP65 specifications for wash-down and/or dusty environments, when properly installed. A CUB4V or CUB4I unit can be mounted in the same panel cutout as the CUBVD and CUBID units.
The optional Micro Line/Sensor Power Supply (MLPS1000) is designed to attach to the rear of an installed CUB4V or CUB4I to provide the necessary power for the unit. The optional supply can be powered from a 85-250 VAC source.