CUB4LP00 Product Manual
The CUB4LP00 uses a 4 to 20 mA or a 10 to 50 mA input signal as operating power. The input signal is also used to power the backlighting on the unit. The units have a 3½-digit LCD display with 0.6″ (15.2 mm) high digits and a DIP switch selectable decimal point. The CUB4LP00 has a positive image reflective display.
- LOOP POWERED PROCESS INDICATOR
- DUAL RANGE, 4 to 20 mA OR 10 to 50 mA
- 3½-DIGIT, 0.6″ (15.2 mm) HIGH DIGITS
- POSITIVE IMAGE REFLECTIVE LCD
- SPAN AND OFFSET CAPABILITY
- NEGATIVE AND OVERRANGE INDICATION
- SELECTABLE DECIMAL POINT POSITION
- NEMA 4X/IP65 SEALED FRONT PANEL BEZEL
- FITS DIN STANDARD CUT-OUT 2.68″ (68 mm) X 1.30″ (33 mm)
The units are contained in a lightweight, high impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. When properly installed, the sealed front panel meets NEMA 4X/IP65 specifications for wash-down and dusty environments.