G308A230 Product Manual
Series: G3 Series
Display: 8.4-inch, TFT, Color 32K, 640 X 480 Pixels, 500 cd/m2 Brightness, LED Backlight,
Power: +24 VDC ±20% @ 13 W maximum.
Memory: 32 Mbyte of onboard non-volatile Flash memory
Nema Rating: NEMA 4X/IP66
Mounting Type: Panel Mount
Construction: Steel rear metal enclosure with NEMA 4X/IP66 aluminum front plate for indoor use only when correctly fitted with the gasket provided. Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2.
Connection: Compression cage-clamp terminal block. Wire Gage: 12-30 AWG copper wire Torque: 5-7 inch-pounds (56-79 N-cm)
Dimensions: 10.32″ (262 mm) x 8.18″(207.8 mm) x 2.46″ (63 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 80% maximum relative humidity (noncondensing) from 0 to 50 °C.
RoHS Compliant: Yes
CE Approved: Yes
UL Listed: Yes (FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D)
This unit has a 8.4″ TFT Display Operator Interface (indoor), Dual Ethernet, USB Host, and Isolated Comms. This Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G308 to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of Operator Interfaces while improving and adding new features.
The G308 is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high-speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and Ethernet 10 Base T/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G308 features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that Flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files.
In addition to accessing and controlling of external resources, and allows a user to easily view and enter information. Users can enter data through the touchscreen or front panel 7-button keypad.
- 3rd Generation HMI from Red Lion Controls
- Powerful 32-bit ColdFire Processor
- Integrated Protocol Converter
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports (Isolated)
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port (Isolated)
- 2 10/100-Base-TX Ethernet Ports
- Remote Web Access and Control Facility
- USB Port for Configuration Download
- Compact Flash Socket for Data Logging
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Front Panel
- Configured using the Free Crimson® 2.0 or 3.0 Software
- USB Host Port to Move Files To and From CompactFlash Card Without a PC
- 8.4” TFT 32K VGA 640×480 Pixel LCD
- Dedicated MENU Key and 6 Soft-Keys
- Three front panel LED indicators
- Resistive Analog Touchscreen
- WEIGHT: 4.20 lbs (1.91 Kg)
G308A230 Free Crimson 2.0 or 3.0 Software
- Easily establish communication between HMIs and connected devices using extensive library of over 300 industrial protocols
- Quickly enable data logging, protocol conversion, web serving and remote access
- Rapidly build graphic interfaces with comprehensive image library of over 5,000 industrial graphics
- Extend HMI capabilities using full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to support advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more