G315C210 Product Manual
Series: G3 Series
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
Display: 15-inch, TFT, Color 32K, 1024 X 768 Pixels, 600 cd/m2 Brightness, LED Backlight,
Keypad: 1 Dedicated MENU Key and 9 Soft-Keys
Power: +24 VDC ±20%
Memory: 64 Mbyte of non-volatile Flash memory
Nema Rating: NEMA 4X/IP66
Mounting Type: Panel Mount
Construction: Steel rear metal enclosure with NEMA 4X/IP66 aluminum front plate for indoor use only when correctly fitted with the gasket provided. Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2.
Connection: Compression cage-clamp terminal block. Wire Gage: 12-30 AWG copper wire Torque: 5-7 inch-pounds (56-79 N-cm)
Dimensions: 16.00″ (406.4 mm) x 13.00″ (330.2 mm) x 2.8″ (71.5 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 80% maximum relative humidity (noncondensing)
- from 0 to 50°C.
- Vibration to IEC 68-2-6: Operational 5 to 150 Hz, 2 g.
- Shock to IEC 68-2-27: Operational 35 g.
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters.
RoHS Compliant: Yes
CE Approved: Yes
UL Listed: Yes (FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D)
Software: Free Crimson 2.0 & 3.0
The G315C210 has a 15″ TFT XGA Display Operator Interface, is designed for indoor use, and has a USB Host
The G315C210 Operator Interface combines powerful features normally found only in PC-based HMIs, with the reliability of a dedicated operating system. It is built around a high performance core with integrated features, allowing it to provide SCADA-like functionality at a fraction of the cost.
It is able to act as a multiple protocol converter using four highspeed RS232/422/485 communications ports and an Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX port. The Ethernet port supports up to four protocols simultaneously, allowing dissimilar Ethernet based products to communicate with one another.
The G315C’s USB port allows fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that standard ComplactFlash cards can be used to collect your trending and data
logging information as well as to store configuration files. The built-in web server allows processes to be controlled remotely.
The G315C’s large, high-resolution display allows users to easily view and enter information. Data can be manipulated through the touchscreen and/or the 10-button keypad.
- 3rd Generation HMI from Red Lion
- Powerful 32-bit ColdFire Processor
- Integrated Protocol Converter
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports (Isolated)
- 2 RS-422/485 Serial Port (Isolated)
- 10/100-Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Remote Web Access and Control Facility
- USB Port for Configuration Download
- Compact Flash Socket for Data Logging
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Front Panel
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations. (See literature for class and division details.)
- 24V DC Operation
- Configured using Crimson® 2.0 or 3.0 Software
- USB Host Port to Move Files To and From CompactFlash Card Without a PC
- Configuration and Firmware are Stored in 64MB of Non-volatile FLASH Memory
- 15” TFT Active Matrix 32K Color XGA 1024 X 768 Pixel LCD
- Dedicated MENU Key and 9 Soft-Keys
- Three front panel LED indicators
- Resistive Analog Touchscreen
Crimson® 3.0 Software
Red Lion’s Crimson 3.0 software is an easy-to-use programming tool that is included with our HMIs to give you unprecedented control. Unlike competitive HMIs that charge extra for cumbersome proprietary software, our award-winning Crimson software simplifies the setup of even the most sophisticated applications. Configuring communications protocols, defining data tags and creating intuitive user interfaces are easier and virtually self-explanatory with Crimson software.
- Easily establish communication between HMIs and connected devices using extensive library of over 300 industrial protocols
- Quickly enable data logging, protocol conversion, web serving and remote access
- Rapidly build graphic interfaces with comprehensive image library of over 5,000 industrial graphics
- Extend HMI capabilities using full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to support advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more