See CUB5B000 Product Manual
- The CUBB000 is a Dual Counter or Counter/Rate Indicator
- Dimensions are 39 mm x 75 mm x 47 mm
- 8 Digit, 0.46″ (12 mm) LCD
- LCD, User-Selectable Green/Red LED Backlighting Display
- Preset Capability with Optional Output Card
- Optional Serial Communication Modules (RS-232 or RS-485)
- Optional Setpoint Cards available (Dual Sink or Relay)
- Optional USB Programming Card available
- Nonvolatile E2PROM memory retains all programming parameters and count values when power is removed.
- Ability to Change Display Color at Preset
- Front Panel Programming
- Decimal Points and Scaling
- 10 – 28 VDC Power
- Up to 20 KHz
- Free Crimson 2 Software
- This unit rated for Type 4X/IP65 requirements for indoor/ outdoor use. Installation Category I, Pollution Degree 2. High impact plastic case with clear viewing window. Panel gasket and mounting clip included.
- WEIGHT: 3.2 oz (100 g)
- Free Shipping
The CUB5B000 provides the user the ultimate in flexibility, from its complete user programming to the optional setpoint control and communication capability. The meter can be programmed as a single or dual counter with rate indication capability. The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the selected displays.
The display has 0.46″ (11.7 mm) high digits. This unit LCD is available in backlight version. The backlight version is user selectable for green or red backlighting with variable display intensity.
The counter is programmable for one of eight different count modes, including bi-directional and quadrature. When programmed as a dual counter, each counter has a separate scale factor and decimal points. In the counter/rate
indicator mode, each have their own scaling and decimal point read-outs in different engineering units. The internal batch counter can be used to count setpoint output activations.
The meter has two separate inputs which provide different functions depending on which operating mode is selected. Input A accepts the signal for the Count and/or Rate displays, while Input B accepts the signal for the Count display or direction control. In the anti-coincidence mode, both inputs are monitored simultaneously so that no counts are lost. The resulting display can be chosen as the sum or difference of the two inputs. The Rate Indicator has
programmable low (minimum) and high (maximum) update times to provide optimal display response at any input frequency. There is a programmable user input that can be programmed to perform a variety of functions.
The capability of the CUB5B000 can be easily expanded with the addition of option cards. Setpoint capability is field installable with the addition of the single setpoint relay output card or the dual setpoint solid state output card.
Serial communications capability for RS232 or RS485 is added with a serial option card.
The CUB5B000 can be powered from an optional Red Lion Micro-Line/Sensor Power Supply (MLPS), which attaches directly to the back of a CUB5. The MLPS is powered from 85 to 250 VAC and provides up to 400 mA to drive the unit and sensors.