G310R230 Product Manual
Series: G3 Series
Display: 10.4-inch, TFT, Color 32K, 800 X 600 Pixels, 400 cd/m2 , LED Backlight,
Keypad: 8 Soft-Keys
Power: +24 VDC
Memory: 32 Mbyte of onboard non-volatile Flash memory
Nema Rating: NEMA 4X/IP66
Mounting Type: Panel Mount
Construction: Steel rear metal enclosure with NEMA 4X/IP66 aluminum front plate for indoor use only when correctly fitted with the gasket provided. Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2.
Connection: Compression cage-clamp terminal block. Wire Gage: 12-30 AWG copper wire Torque: 5-7 inch-pounds (56-79 N-cm)
Dimensions: 12.83″ (325.8 mm) x 9.50″ (241.3 mm) x 2.45″ (62 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 80% maximum relative humidity (noncondensing) from 0 to 50°C.
- Vibration to IEC 68-2-6: Operational 5 to 150 Hz, 2 g.
- Shock to IEC 68-2-27: Operational 35 g.
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters.
RoHS Compliant: Yes
CE Approved: Yes
UL Listed: Yes (FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D)
Software: Free Crimson 2.0 & 3.0
The G310 Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G310 to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of Operator Interfaces while improving and adding new features.
The G310 is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high-speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and Ethernet 10 Base T/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G310 features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that Flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files.
In addition to accessing and controlling of external resources, the G310 allows a user to easily view and enter information. Users can enter data through the touchscreen or front panel 8-button keypad.
- 3rd Generation HMI from Red Lion
- Powerful 32-bit ColdFire Processor
- Integrated Protocol Converter
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports (Isolated)
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port (Isolated)
- 2 10/100-Base-TX Ethernet Ports
- Remote Web Access and Control Facility
- USB Port for Configuration Download
- Compact Flash Socket for Data Logging
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Front Panel
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations. (See literature for class
and division details.)
- 24V DC Operation
- Configured using Crimson® 2.0 or 3.0 Software
- USB Host Port to Move Files To and From CompactFlash Card Without a PC
- Configuration and Firmware are Stored in 32MB of Non-volatile FLASH Memory
- 10.4” TFT 32K SVGA 800×600 Pixel LCD
- Dedicated MENU Key and 7 Soft-Keys
- Three front panel LED indicators
- Resistive Analog Touchscreen
G310R230 Crimson® 3.0 Software
Red Lion’s Crimson 3.0 software is an easy-to-use programming tool that is included with our HMIs to give you unprecedented control. Unlike competitive HMIs that charge extra for cumbersome proprietary software, our award-winning Crimson software simplifies the setup of even the most sophisticated applications. Configuring communications protocols, defining data tags and creating intuitive user interfaces are easier and virtually self-explanatory with Crimson software.
- Easily establish communication between HMIs and connected devices using extensive library of over 300 industrial protocols
- Quickly enable data logging, protocol conversion, web serving and remote access
- Rapidly build graphic interfaces with comprehensive image library of over 5,000 industrial graphics
- Extend HMI capabilities using full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to support advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more