The Red Lion DA10D data station performs the functions of a multiple protocol converter, using two high-speed serial communications ports and a 10/ 100 Base-TX Ethernet port. The Ethernet port supports up to four protocols simultaneously, allowing dissimilar Ethernet based products to communicate with one another, including PLCs, motor drives, bar code scanners, etc. The SD card slot can be used to load the unit’s configuration file, allowing configuration changes to be made and saved to the card for later transfer.
The DAx0D is programmed with Red Lion’s Crimson 3.1 software. Crimson offers easy to use drag and drop communications configuration and is available as a no charge download from Red Lion’s website.
The Red Lion DA10D Specs:
- More than 300 protocols
- Can Convert between serial and Ethernet devices
- Manage multi-vendor environments with ease
- Built-in MQTT connectors to accelerate IIoT projects
- Google Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Inductive Automation Ignition!
- Embedded OPC UA server functionality eliminates need for separate system hardware
- OPC UA Client Driver
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- One RS-232 serial port
- One RS-232 or RS-485 serial port
- One USB device port for upload/download
- 24 VDC +/- 20%
- SD card slot
- Configured with FREE Crimson® 3.1 software
- -10 to 50 C
- 30 g Shock
- 2 g Vibration